BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 23, 2011

=K=A=S=U=T=

= to find a new shoe is not as easy as ABC

= saiz, tempat, uses, warna, budget, protokol dimana-mana..must be determine before buy a shoe

= if ask to anyone..1st they will look, will attracted to the beautiful shoes...i am sure this...

= Bear in mind, beauty is only skin deep

= kesesuaian kasut dengan tapak kaki must be considered...

= i'll took more than 1 hour to find the best shoes for me...if i took less time than that means i am rushing and i did a big mistake..(in rushing-- because it beauty and the price also 'beauty', i bought it, but i only use it for half an hour..cant wear it anymore because it hurt me..)

= it is not easy for me to find shoe..waaa...size 5.... not easy to find...kalo pegi main bowling, saiz 4..itu pun longgar...nak ambik saiz 3 xnak sbb slalunye buruk..haha...bdn je besau tp kaki kecik..

= time to find and wanna buy a new shoes...i prefer to be accompany by only 1 person...prefer not with my mom and dad..haha... they will reject (by telling why they don't like the shoe or just silent), because my choice always pelik2 (unique for me)..hehe... tapi xdele slalu kene reject as long as the shoe with reasonable price and suit me well...

= kasut (1)melindungi kaki (2)menggambarkan diri (3)mencantikkan kaki

* Why i wrote about "KASUT" ??? haha...teringat...my mom send me a message..in the message, my dad ordered me to buy a new shoe for work..the reason is because my work really need leg protection..but i'll usually just wearing sandal ajek..huhu..and i replied.."tengoklah nanti..huhu" and my mom reply me back and said 'jangan lah hu hu aja" . Haha...lawakje...i know they care bout me..and i'll buy new one...the right one..

0 comments: