BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

my only one


i love my dad much much much very much
i filled a form...as pegawai sains kat dbkl...
the iklan open at 15th sept and close at 29th sept
but i just realized that iklan when i open my email on 26th sept informed by my sepupu... 
so i'm afraid la takut pihak sana lewat received mine
so i suggested my dad to pos laju aje..but my dad told that this cant be sent by pos laju...
so i thought positively and said  to my dad that maybe my form tu boleh sampai on time.. =(
malam tu jugak la i filled the form..but not completed..i just realized that i had no extra photo...aiyyyaa....
so i just copy la one of my pic and paste at ms office and save in my pendrive..
( bodoh plak rase bile pikir balik...wrong did  )
the next morning on 27th sept, when my dad wanna go to work, 
i gave all the things and said that i have no photo 
so i suruh my dad just print the pic yg i paste at ms office tuh......
know what, after had dinner together, my mom told me that 
my dad terus pergi dbkl siang tadi pegi hantar borang tuh....
and me..ha????? i asked my mom, ayh ade urusan apa2 kat kl ke? 
and my mom answered that tak adelah..ayah takot xsampai...
and i felt wahhhh..terharu..sampai begitu sekali..
sanggup ayah turun kl semata nak tolong anaknye ni...wuwu..
about the photo plak...ayah pegi kedai gambar kot... 
ingat nak suruh ayah print biase jek...
if i know, awal2 lagi dah bagi cd or just give the pic in jpeg format..isk3....
luckily my dad know how to transfer the pic back to jpeg format....
org kedai gambar tu plak xtahu..siap tanya ayah lagi..isk3....
ni my dad la cite...
and he said siap beli gam seringgit lagi sbb nak stick my pic at the form..hoho....

~my happy story of this day~

0 comments: