BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Day I Met Him Again


mmm...
almost 2 years...
masih xdapat lupa...
hebatnya cinta...
kalau masuk exam ni mesti A + +
haha....

9th february..
attended his sister's wedding...
i am so excited meeting him...
face to face..
how i am going to face him...
almost two years...
cant see his eyes directly...
cant hold it even 5 seconds...
but it went smoothly..
we can smile to each other...
we didn't talk about our past...

i felt so happy when he curious whether i am going or not...to the wedding...
i felt that he want meet me...
see me...
just my feeling...

that day..
i am so happy...
to see him back...
his smile...
mmmm...
his family...
accept me...
so friendly...
although they knew that me and him not together anymore...
abah...
mak...
kak fizah..andak...ateh..uda...acik...dll...
ada sorang ni..acik liza agaknye...siap peluk lagi before balik...
pelik2...tak rapat sangat pun dgn dia...but i felt so happy...huhu...

mmmm..
i miss him more....



0 comments: