BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Family, Friends, Sweetheart


My family...
ayah is doing fine...
just worried about me...
especially my job...
sorry ayah...
i'm trying to get out of the comfort zone as u wish...
ibu is not fine...
heard that Ila will going to USA...
I know what you feel mom...
Adibah is much better...
Dah tak mengamuk time nak pergi sekolah...
Dah tak dengar ibu marah2 pagi2...
Ana, i hope you will be strong there...
Ila, Aida.....both of you too....be strong there...

My beloved friends....
Miss you much.....
Wanna spend time with you someday....
Less communicate lately... 
Hu ha hu ha no more....
So sad...
What to do...
we have own things to do...
Yet will find a right time to meet you...

My Sweetheart
will i found him in 2013???

#i wish miracle could happen this year

0 comments: