BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 7, 2013

love story


somehow i know him better after we broke up...
i know how his working
i know why he always late
he told me all these...
regret not knowing all these before i made up my mind
regret not ask him before
regret not understand him before
but he himself not let me know before
but past is past
but i still remember about it
he said he had settled down his feeling
yet not me
he is the one who i broke his heart
hurt him before
but now he is the one who comfort me
by saying 'haih...gone long time ago...cheer up la...past is past...life must go on...'
after i said to him that i'm not settle down my feeling yet...
somehow i felt this was funny...huhu...
huuu....love him...still....love him....
think about it...
i hate my feeling...
always thinking....
is he really settle down his feeling???
i cant read inside his heart...
this make me ggggrrrrrrr...geram....
yet we still be good friend...
sometimes he do tell about his life...
i felt acceptable...
as a friend...
still feel good...

=)

he love purple


0 comments: