BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

GREAT MAMA



Syarifah Mazian Bt Syed Nordin
nama ibu ku...
she is a housewife
do all things in the house
everyday....
this Ramadhan...
she prepare our meal for sahur...
half work of her, she'll wake me up
help her prepare the table..
after sahur..
we sleep but she not..
she is a tailor...
ambil order...
so she continue her work...sew and sew and sew..
subuh time she wake us up again
she make sure that sisters below me get ready to school..
since me not study anymore, 
i'll sleep after subuh..hoho
then she'll wake up me again for the third time 
get ready for work at banting
at the same time, she wash our clothes...hang it..
she do much2 things lagi la...
she actually non stop working...
tak termasuk time tido la...
jahit baju because she want her own money
and wanna help my dad sikit2...
i am so proud of her..
i am so proud have her as my mom in my life
although there is time when we not into each other..
biasa la tuh....kan...ngee....
i still love you...!
ibu yg terbaik lah !

0 comments: