BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

hu....kerja kerja....


supposedly 25th august morning at 10
 i will have an interview for legal executive position at Ramrais And Partner at TH Perdana...
but..cant attend..
because my tauke now not allowed me to go for the interview...
she said if i want to go, i need to resign and no salary for this month...arghh....
she said more..if u still wanna go for the interview, u may but after raya...uhhh...
so i said to her that i need time to think..
after ask opinion from my parents...
my mom said...keje jelah..sayang la dekat sebulan keje gaji tak dapat...
my dad said...try call the firm...change the day for interview...
i called...but the person who in-charge the interview had went home...
so i just leave my phone number to her friends...
i wish there is still second chance for me...second interview...
hurm....my tauke now seems like angry with me...
uhhhh..takot....
they taught i'll work there longer and..
i felt that they'll felt their time teach me all the things about their business was wasted
for me..what they told me added my knowledge...
but they might think different...
kesian plak kat tauke ni....
rasa bersalah pun ada....
huu....
rasa rugi pun ada tak dapat pegi interview tu..
my dad already take a leave tomorrow...
cuti semata-mata nak teman i pegi interview tu...
hurmmm...




0 comments: