BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Daily Questions~



What you do now?
Where are you?
How are you?
How is your life without me? 
Easy or Hard?
Are you happy now?
Am i disturb you?
How is your work?
 Much work as usual?
Are u permanently work with your brother?
How is your family?
Did anyone of your family hurt you?
Dah makan?
Did u still remember me?
Did you still keep our pictures?
Did you still keep my telephone number?
Did you still make my picture as your wallpaper?
Did you ever think of me?
Is there me in your dream?
Did you feel me?
Did you care about me?
Did you already forget me?
Don't you miss me?
Is there any piece of love for me?
Did you already find another?
Did you read my blog that i send to you?
Did you listened to the songs?
Did you realize that i still love you, miss you, waiting for you, need you..?
Can you forgive me?
Did you realize that i cant forget you?
Don't you wanna reply me?


Everyday..these questions come in my mind...hope to get the answers soon....

I MISS YOU

HAKIM 

0 comments: