BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 24, 2011

Some Quotes (Adapted from FB)

* If it still hurt, it means you care

* If the person you love doesn't love you back, just imagine you are the letter E in the word LOVE, You are there but never pronounced.

* I think the only reason why I'm still trying, after all this time and all this hurt, is because I still believe in the perfect possibility of us

* In life u can buy anything but not love..You can fake a smile but not happiness...You can lie to others but not to urself...You can change your mind but never your heart...

* Just like seasons, people change

* I hate insomnia not because it doesn't put me into sleep but puts me into the state of reminiscing memories which i know i cant bring back

* It's good to look back, it's better to move on

* It's true that people can move on..but..you can never deny the fact that only Amnesia and death can erase memories

* To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot even if you don't understand her at all

* What's the difference between your and my smile??? U smile when you happy and I smile when you are happy.

* The greatest lost is when relationship DIE inside us...while we are alive....

* The wounds of love can only be healed by the one who made them

0 comments: