BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

love quotes of the day

  • when you look at me, speak to me and laugh with me, you always make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
  • love me like you'll never see me again.
  • love is the person you think about during the sad songs.
  • loving you is like consuming drugs. it seems so good but it kills.
  • just because love hurts, doesn't mean i don't love you.
  • true love doesn't consist of holding hands. It consist of holding heart.
  • love is something amazing, hard to explain, easy to be in, can make your days 10x better but can break your heart 10x worst.
  • I wanna move on but i'm scared i'll never find anyone like you.
  • I'm afraid to know that you're no longer mine.
  • You are not everything in my life but you are the most special person in my life.
  • If you cant get over someone, maybe there is a reason why they are still still in your heart.
  • Loving someone is like trying to peel off a band-aid. You want to do it , but you  are afraid its gonna hurt.
  • No matter how hard i have tried, i can never care less about you.
  • love doesn't always have a happy ending. Just because you love someone so much, doesn't mean they are the right one for you.
  • communication to a relationship=oxygen to life.
  • Sometimes one has to make us cry, just to make us realize that we deserve someone who makes us smile.
  • The one who actually loves you will never use or abuse you but protect you from those who will try.
  • A girl loves it when you call or text her every night and wish her sweet dreams.
  • Love makes time pass. Time makes love pass.

0 comments: